Friday 24 November 2017

My Review on Pantene Pro-V Micellar Water

So I have been trying out the new Pantene Pro V Micellar Water shampoo and conditioner, this is just amazing.
 
I cannot recommend it enough it made my hair feel so good with having such fine hair I struggle to find a shampoo and conditioner that doesn't feel like it's too heavy or make my hair look like it's greasy. I even took this away with me when I went to Cyprus. You don't need too much of it as it really lathers up I have had them for over a month now and its still going!
 
I did try the foam conditioner as well however I am not sure on this one but it is still good I personally just didn't like it.
 
I really do love the new shampoo and conditioner though if you do what to try something new give your hair a new lease of life go and purchase this it really is worth it.
 
Also it isn't too expensive either the one thing I hate is reading reviews and thinking oh this sounds so good I want some and then you look at it and its ridiculously expensive. Well just to let you know that I have done some research.
 
At Tesco it is normally £3.00 however it is on offer at the moment so is only £2.00
 
At Asda it is £3.00 as well.
 
Let me know what you think if you have tried it.
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Kidzania!

So for A's birthday she had a choice of presents, party or a day out and she chose a day out in London. For an 8 year old choosing a day...